Position: Business Development and Operations Associate
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Office location: Seattle, WA
You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. You’re as comfortable taking direction as you are self-teaching. You’re a hyper-organized, “can-do” person who gets oddly jazzed by effective workflow and finding creative solutions to challenges. You want to have a positive impact on the world around you. Sound like you?
The Business Development and Operations Associate works to support the development and launch of new projects and campaigns at Pyramid, manages the firm’s content marketing, and supports work flow and operations across the firm.
- Project managing Pyramid’s new business pipeline.
- Reviewing and vetting incoming Requests for Proposals.
- Arranging, preparing for, and supporting new business meetings.
- Managing proposal development.
- Drafting proposal content—developing project scopes, timelines, and budgets.
- Managing the transition of newly won bodies of work to internal project teams.
- Supporting operations of active projects (tracking and resourcing).
- Project managing the production of content marketing across Pyramid’s website, email, and social channels.
- Supporting staff thought leadership and speaking opportunities.
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort and experience with basic research
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both traditional AP and new media formats
- Strong self-motivation and ability to meet self-imposed deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with email marketing (MailChimp) and managing corporate social channels
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Emily Goetz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.