Pyramid Project Managers operate at the intersection of strategy, people, and process. The Project Manager is responsible for all internal and external team and client coordination, as well as effective management of project budgets, deadlines, and details.
In addition, Pyramid Project Managers contribute strategic insight and services ranging from research to content development and integrated planning.
This position requires skillful listening and strategic action. Instincts based on experience and exacting reviews benefit both this position and its teams.
The Project Manager will:
- Lead the coordination and production of strong bodies of work that reflect Pyramid’s expertise
- Manage, coordinate, and collaborate with internal and external multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality, timely deliverables
- Effectively synthesize and communicate internal team and client feedback
- Research and distill information, succinctly summarizing themes, trends, and key points
- Draft, edit, and/or proof content in various formats, including project briefs, organizational messaging, and social media
- Contribute to the development of integrated communications, content marketing, and digital strategies
- Build and modify project work plans and timelines, managing expectations with clients and internal teams
- Follow financial process as it relates to budgeting, invoicing, and forecasting
- Consistently meet deadlines and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing, or equivalent work experience
- A background in and passion for nonprofit or mission-driven work
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- A proclivity for organization and prioritization
- A proven ability to manage multiple deadlines, projects, and people in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the creative process
- A knack for research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Evernote and Google Analytics
Preferred, but not required:
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency environment as a Project Manager
- Full-service communications or creative agency experience
- Familiarity with nonprofits and good causes in the greater Seattle area
- Interest in industry trends in marketing, communications, design, and/or technology
- Experience working on health and wellness related projects, especially helpful would be experience working with organizations focused on mindfulness
- Familiarity with project management systems such as Basecamp or Workamajig
Salary is dependent on experience. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, including full health, dental and disability insurance, subsidized transportation, appealing vacation time, and retirement plans.
The fine print:
To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
If this sounds like you, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5PM January 31, 2018.